Holiday Block Party with Santa!
Santa Claus is Coming to…Point Loma Village!
Small businesses team up for The Holiday Stroll on Cañon St.
: The holiday season can jumpstart quite the overwhelming check list—from gift shopping to party planning and visits with Santa Claus to decorating. Point Loma Village’s favorite boutiques, See/Saw
and Good Dog Pet Outfitters
, and event space, Wee Gather
, are teaming up to throw a holiday block party for folks to check off a couple to-do’s while giving back to smaller businesses.
The family-friendly party is set to commence at 1 p.m. on the corner of Cañon St. and Rosecrans St. Attendees that arrive early may catch Santa Claus arriving from the North Pole and entering Wee Gather with a “Ho, Ho, Ho!” Tickets will be available to purchase for photos with Santa.
In addition to quality time with Santa, the block party offers:
- Discounts at children’s boutique, See/Saw kids, and pet boutique, Good Dog Pet Outfitters
- Festive face painting
- Pop-up shops from local crafters
- Homemade peppermint coffee
- And more!
WHY: The Holiday Stroll on Cañon St presents an alternative shopping option to big-box chains and online retail giants. Nothing says “Happy Holidays”, like supporting local businesses while mingling with neighbors.
Plus, where else can you get shopping, pictures with Santa and a place to drop your kids off while you shop all in one place?
- Owner of See/Saw kids
- Owner of Wee Gather
- Owner of Good Dog Pet Outfitters
- Santa Claus in full uniform
- Children, parents and pets in full festive gear
- Children on Santa’s lap for yearly holiday photos
- Pets indulging in Bocce’s Bakery’s Holiday Feast treats while trying on their favorite bow-ties
- San Diegans out and about on a Saturday in The Village getting their shopping and holiday traditions done
WHEN: Saturday, December 9, 2017, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Corner of Cañon St. and Rosecrans St. (neighborhood is Point Loma)
For navigation purposes: 3028 Cañon St. San Diego, CA